- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Well, Here’s James Madison’s New Basketball Court. What Do You Think?
James Madison changed its basketball floor design, leaving it up to fans in a Facebook vote to pick the winner. Bad idea. CBS Sports:
Becky Taylor is the person who brought forth most of the design that was chosen. She’s quoted in JMU’s press release: “It attracts new young recruits, gets media attention and is seen by many. … This court will do the same thing. It will make people stop and watch.”
So will a car wreck.
Actually, though, it could have been so much worse. Here are some of the other designs submitted by fans (accompanied by our favorite Facebook comments):
- Filed Under:
- James Madison Bulldogs
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers