- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Well, Here’s James Madison’s New Basketball Court. What Do You Think?
James Madison changed its basketball floor design, leaving it up to fans in a Facebook vote to pick the winner. Bad idea. CBS Sports:
Becky Taylor is the person who brought forth most of the design that was chosen. She’s quoted in JMU’s press release: “It attracts new young recruits, gets media attention and is seen by many. … This court will do the same thing. It will make people stop and watch.”
So will a car wreck.
Actually, though, it could have been so much worse. Here are some of the other designs submitted by fans (accompanied by our favorite Facebook comments):
- Filed Under:
- James Madison Bulldogs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts