- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- We Remixed That KG Beats Commercial By Adding Radiohead's "Creep"
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Well, Here’s James Madison’s New Basketball Court. What Do You Think?
James Madison changed its basketball floor design, leaving it up to fans in a Facebook vote to pick the winner. Bad idea. CBS Sports:
Becky Taylor is the person who brought forth most of the design that was chosen. She’s quoted in JMU’s press release: “It attracts new young recruits, gets media attention and is seen by many. … This court will do the same thing. It will make people stop and watch.”
So will a car wreck.
Actually, though, it could have been so much worse. Here are some of the other designs submitted by fans (accompanied by our favorite Facebook comments):
- Filed Under:
- James Madison Bulldogs
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC