- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Well, Here’s James Madison’s New Basketball Court. What Do You Think?
James Madison changed its basketball floor design, leaving it up to fans in a Facebook vote to pick the winner. Bad idea. CBS Sports:
Becky Taylor is the person who brought forth most of the design that was chosen. She’s quoted in JMU’s press release: “It attracts new young recruits, gets media attention and is seen by many. … This court will do the same thing. It will make people stop and watch.”
So will a car wreck.
Actually, though, it could have been so much worse. Here are some of the other designs submitted by fans (accompanied by our favorite Facebook comments):
- Filed Under:
- James Madison Bulldogs
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success