- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Well, Here’s James Madison’s New Basketball Court. What Do You Think?
James Madison changed its basketball floor design, leaving it up to fans in a Facebook vote to pick the winner. Bad idea. CBS Sports:
Becky Taylor is the person who brought forth most of the design that was chosen. She’s quoted in JMU’s press release: “It attracts new young recruits, gets media attention and is seen by many. … This court will do the same thing. It will make people stop and watch.”
So will a car wreck.
Actually, though, it could have been so much worse. Here are some of the other designs submitted by fans (accompanied by our favorite Facebook comments):
- Filed Under:
- James Madison Bulldogs
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?