- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Who Is America Rooting For Tonight And Tomorrow In The Sweet 16?
You already know that nobody is winning $1 billion in Warren Buffett’s Perfect 2014 NCAA Tournament Bracket challenge. But the top 20 brackets will win $100,000, and I’m sure you all are still in your own smaller pools that you might actually win.
So, who does America need to win in the Sweet 16 for their brackets? (Numbers via Yahoo!’s Tournament Challenge, all times ET.)
(10) Stanford -3 vs. (11) Dayton
0.8% of people picked Stanford to make the Elite 8.
0.4% of people picked Dayton.
(2) Wisconsin -3.5 vs. (6) Baylor
53.3% picked Wisconsin.
(1) Florida -4.5 vs. (4) UCLA
89.7%(!) picked Florida.
(1) Arizona -8 vs. (4) San Diego State
76% picked Arizona.
9.2% San Diego State.
(2) Michigan -2 vs. (11) Tennessee
41.8% picked Michigan.
(3) Iowa State -1.5 vs. (7) Connecticut
42.9% picked Iowa State.
(4) Louisville -4.5 vs. (8) Kentucky
62.7% picked Louisville.
(4) Michigan State -1.5 vs. (1) Virginia
64.7% picked Michigan State.
So, Wisconsin, Florida, Arizona, Michigan, Iowa State, Louisville and Michigan State are all clear choices for the vast majority of America. Nobody really cares about Stanford or Dayton.
If my preview is right, America will be sad.
- Filed Under:
- march madness
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier