- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Who Is America Rooting For Tonight And Tomorrow In The Sweet 16?
You already know that nobody is winning $1 billion in Warren Buffett’s Perfect 2014 NCAA Tournament Bracket challenge. But the top 20 brackets will win $100,000, and I’m sure you all are still in your own smaller pools that you might actually win.
So, who does America need to win in the Sweet 16 for their brackets? (Numbers via Yahoo!’s Tournament Challenge, all times ET.)
(10) Stanford -3 vs. (11) Dayton
0.8% of people picked Stanford to make the Elite 8.
0.4% of people picked Dayton.
(2) Wisconsin -3.5 vs. (6) Baylor
53.3% picked Wisconsin.
(1) Florida -4.5 vs. (4) UCLA
89.7%(!) picked Florida.
(1) Arizona -8 vs. (4) San Diego State
76% picked Arizona.
9.2% San Diego State.
(2) Michigan -2 vs. (11) Tennessee
41.8% picked Michigan.
(3) Iowa State -1.5 vs. (7) Connecticut
42.9% picked Iowa State.
(4) Louisville -4.5 vs. (8) Kentucky
62.7% picked Louisville.
(4) Michigan State -1.5 vs. (1) Virginia
64.7% picked Michigan State.
So, Wisconsin, Florida, Arizona, Michigan, Iowa State, Louisville and Michigan State are all clear choices for the vast majority of America. Nobody really cares about Stanford or Dayton.
If my preview is right, America will be sad.
- Filed Under:
- march madness
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts