- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Who Is America Rooting For Tonight And Tomorrow In The Sweet 16?
You already know that nobody is winning $1 billion in Warren Buffett’s Perfect 2014 NCAA Tournament Bracket challenge. But the top 20 brackets will win $100,000, and I’m sure you all are still in your own smaller pools that you might actually win.
So, who does America need to win in the Sweet 16 for their brackets? (Numbers via Yahoo!’s Tournament Challenge, all times ET.)
(10) Stanford -3 vs. (11) Dayton
0.8% of people picked Stanford to make the Elite 8.
0.4% of people picked Dayton.
(2) Wisconsin -3.5 vs. (6) Baylor
53.3% picked Wisconsin.
(1) Florida -4.5 vs. (4) UCLA
89.7%(!) picked Florida.
(1) Arizona -8 vs. (4) San Diego State
76% picked Arizona.
9.2% San Diego State.
(2) Michigan -2 vs. (11) Tennessee
41.8% picked Michigan.
(3) Iowa State -1.5 vs. (7) Connecticut
42.9% picked Iowa State.
(4) Louisville -4.5 vs. (8) Kentucky
62.7% picked Louisville.
(4) Michigan State -1.5 vs. (1) Virginia
64.7% picked Michigan State.
So, Wisconsin, Florida, Arizona, Michigan, Iowa State, Louisville and Michigan State are all clear choices for the vast majority of America. Nobody really cares about Stanford or Dayton.
If my preview is right, America will be sad.
- Filed Under:
- march madness
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever