- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
Of course you know that Wichita State is 34-0 … so then how did they lose the Missouri Valley Conference championship game to Indiana State today? Since we know that post-championship-game t-shirts are never wrong, it must be an error in their overall record.
The shirts that were given to the players for the conference championship had a crucial mistake on the back of them.
Heads will roll down at Dave & Bubba’s Custom T-Shirt Graphix Shack.
- Filed Under:
- Wichita State
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts