- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
Of course you know that Wichita State is 34-0 … so then how did they lose the Missouri Valley Conference championship game to Indiana State today? Since we know that post-championship-game t-shirts are never wrong, it must be an error in their overall record.
The shirts that were given to the players for the conference championship had a crucial mistake on the back of them.
Heads will roll down at Dave & Bubba’s Custom T-Shirt Graphix Shack.
- Filed Under:
- Wichita State
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts