- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
Of course you know that Wichita State is 34-0 … so then how did they lose the Missouri Valley Conference championship game to Indiana State today? Since we know that post-championship-game t-shirts are never wrong, it must be an error in their overall record.
The shirts that were given to the players for the conference championship had a crucial mistake on the back of them.
Heads will roll down at Dave & Bubba’s Custom T-Shirt Graphix Shack.
- Filed Under:
- Wichita State
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts