- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Cleanthony Early Dunk In Kentucky-Wichita State Barnburner
Cleanthony Early dunk late in the first half makes a statement, and the Shockers up by 6 at the half. But it’s 55-52 Kentucky with 10:52 left in the game.
Remarkable answer by Wichita State. Cle Early just flying down the floor, amazing in transition. But Ron Baker is gassed w 8:54 to go.
— Pat Forde (@YahooForde) March 23, 2014
Louisville watching this game like pic.twitter.com/s3dC31Q28z
— Mike Hayes (@michaelhayes) March 23, 2014
Kentucky 78, Wichita State 76. Final. Kind of ridiculous that a game like this had to be played on the first weekend. Selection Committee Fail.
- Filed Under:
- Wichita State
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts