- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Cleanthony Early Dunk In Kentucky-Wichita State Barnburner
Cleanthony Early dunk late in the first half makes a statement, and the Shockers up by 6 at the half. But it’s 55-52 Kentucky with 10:52 left in the game.
Remarkable answer by Wichita State. Cle Early just flying down the floor, amazing in transition. But Ron Baker is gassed w 8:54 to go.
— Pat Forde (@YahooForde) March 23, 2014
Louisville watching this game like pic.twitter.com/s3dC31Q28z
— Mike Hayes (@michaelhayes) March 23, 2014
Kentucky 78, Wichita State 76. Final. Kind of ridiculous that a game like this had to be played on the first weekend. Selection Committee Fail.
- Filed Under:
- Wichita State
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'