- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Wisconsin Students Get Free Drinks At The Final Four, Courtesy Of Ex-NBAer Michael Finley
Michael Finley made over $138 million in the NBA after graduating from Wisconsin, so hopefully he’s not in over his head here. But I’m not sure he realizes how much money he’ll be spending if he actually gives free drinks to Badgers with student IDs.
— Michael Finley (@Da_Finster) March 30, 2014
Final4 Badgers! Meet me @ Cool River Cafe Friday nite. Free admission and access to the VIP section w/ Wisconsin student ID, past or present
— Michael Finley (@Da_Finster) April 1, 2014
Most students at Wisconsin aren’t 21. (But most students at Wisconsin have IDs that say they are.)
He’s probably going to be spending obscene amounts of money.
— Wisconsin Basketball (@BadgerMBB) April 1, 2014
I’m sure most of these kids won’t actually be able to get near Michael Finley since there are so many of them, but there will be some happy, drunk, surprisingly-not-poor Badgers fans in North Texas this weekend. Good for them. I might have to change my prediction to the Badgers.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Shannon Briggs Storms Wladimir Klitschko's Training Camp
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs