- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Yep, UConn. All That’s Left Now Is The Rioting
UConn 60, Kentucky 54. Huskies become first No. 7 seed to win national championship.
Happiness for UConn pic.twitter.com/K3ThdfbA8A
— Rachel Nichols (@Rachel__Nichols) April 8, 2014
— BurgerKing (@BurgerKing) April 8, 2014
Drake's over here like pic.twitter.com/vR4q6ZQzlh
— Kenny Ducey (@KennyDucey) April 8, 2014
UConn shot 101-115 (87.8%) from the line in this tournament, breaking the record of 87.0% (47-54) by St. John’s in 1969. 10-10 tonight.
— Tony Moss (CBS) (@alylemoss) April 8, 2014
— Yahoo Sports (@YahooSports) April 8, 2014
- Filed Under:
- uconn huskies
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever