- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Yep, UConn. All That’s Left Now Is The Rioting
UConn 60, Kentucky 54. Huskies become first No. 7 seed to win national championship.
Happiness for UConn pic.twitter.com/K3ThdfbA8A
— Rachel Nichols (@Rachel__Nichols) April 8, 2014
— BurgerKing (@BurgerKing) April 8, 2014
Drake's over here like pic.twitter.com/vR4q6ZQzlh
— Kenny Ducey (@KennyDucey) April 8, 2014
UConn shot 101-115 (87.8%) from the line in this tournament, breaking the record of 87.0% (47-54) by St. John’s in 1969. 10-10 tonight.
— Tony Moss (CBS) (@alylemoss) April 8, 2014
— Yahoo Sports (@YahooSports) April 8, 2014
- Filed Under:
- uconn huskies
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'