- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
You Haven’t Seen UConn Beat Kentucky Until You’ve Seen It In Gross/Amazing Taiwanese Animation
We could give you our own recap of UConn beating Kentucky to win the 2014 NCAA Basketball title, but we wouldn’t add much to the discussion. Connecticut played great defense, made enough threes, somehow limited the Wildcats on the offensive boards and couldn’t miss from the free-throw line, literally (10-for-10). Kentucky didn’t shoot well and couldn’t make a free throw (13-for-24). (We told you so.)
But none of that is important. The only game recap you need, ever, is the Taiwanese animation recap, complete with bloody ankles.
They’ve done better (Riley Cooper, anyone?), but still entertaining and weird and semi-accurate as hell. As always. Never change, Taiwanese animators.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles