- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
You Haven’t Seen UConn Beat Kentucky Until You’ve Seen It In Gross/Amazing Taiwanese Animation
We could give you our own recap of UConn beating Kentucky to win the 2014 NCAA Basketball title, but we wouldn’t add much to the discussion. Connecticut played great defense, made enough threes, somehow limited the Wildcats on the offensive boards and couldn’t miss from the free-throw line, literally (10-for-10). Kentucky didn’t shoot well and couldn’t make a free throw (13-for-24). (We told you so.)
But none of that is important. The only game recap you need, ever, is the Taiwanese animation recap, complete with bloody ankles.
They’ve done better (Riley Cooper, anyone?), but still entertaining and weird and semi-accurate as hell. As always. Never change, Taiwanese animators.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts