- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
You Haven’t Seen UConn Beat Kentucky Until You’ve Seen It In Gross/Amazing Taiwanese Animation
We could give you our own recap of UConn beating Kentucky to win the 2014 NCAA Basketball title, but we wouldn’t add much to the discussion. Connecticut played great defense, made enough threes, somehow limited the Wildcats on the offensive boards and couldn’t miss from the free-throw line, literally (10-for-10). Kentucky didn’t shoot well and couldn’t make a free throw (13-for-24). (We told you so.)
But none of that is important. The only game recap you need, ever, is the Taiwanese animation recap, complete with bloody ankles.
They’ve done better (Riley Cooper, anyone?), but still entertaining and weird and semi-accurate as hell. As always. Never change, Taiwanese animators.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Cung Le is Martial Artist Through and Through