- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
You Haven’t Seen UConn Beat Kentucky Until You’ve Seen It In Gross/Amazing Taiwanese Animation
We could give you our own recap of UConn beating Kentucky to win the 2014 NCAA Basketball title, but we wouldn’t add much to the discussion. Connecticut played great defense, made enough threes, somehow limited the Wildcats on the offensive boards and couldn’t miss from the free-throw line, literally (10-for-10). Kentucky didn’t shoot well and couldn’t make a free throw (13-for-24). (We told you so.)
But none of that is important. The only game recap you need, ever, is the Taiwanese animation recap, complete with bloody ankles.
They’ve done better (Riley Cooper, anyone?), but still entertaining and weird and semi-accurate as hell. As always. Never change, Taiwanese animators.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce