- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jimbo Fisher was in Birmingham on Monday night to speak to the Monday Morning Quarterback Club, a charitable organization that “was established for the express purpose of fellowship among football lovers.” In a media scrum before Fisher’s speech, he got a teensy bit pissy when a reporter asked him about Jameis Winston’s pending disciplinary hearing.
Somewhere, the Cat Lady from The Simpsons is nodding her head and saying “You make a good point, Lou.”
I wonder how one acquires Spider Man hands… Note to self: Ask Evan Spencer how he got Spider Man hands.