- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
So LSU beat (upset?) No. 3 Mississippi on Saturday, as predicted by that Duck Dynasty guy (see video after the jump). The game featured this, which is the first time I’ve seen a facemask being completely ripped off. Instant Red Grange helmet.
So it wasn’t actually Jared Lorenzen, but this Arkansas offensive lineman blindly heaves a pass at his long snapper. The Result? A Touchdown.
Jimbo Fisher was in Birmingham on Monday night to speak to the Monday Morning Quarterback Club, a charitable organization that “was established for the express purpose of fellowship among football lovers.” In a media scrum before Fisher’s speech, he got a teensy bit pissy when a reporter asked him about Jameis Winston’s pending disciplinary hearing.
Somewhere, the Cat Lady from The Simpsons is nodding her head and saying “You make a good point, Lou.”
I wonder how one acquires Spider Man hands… Note to self: Ask Evan Spencer how he got Spider Man hands.