- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
To all the young football players out there, this is why you don’t leave your feet.
There’s no easier time to praise a quarterback than the week he plays against Eastern Michigan. They’re making opposing quarterbacks look good — Will Ferrell in Anchorman good.
The Arkansas State Red Wolves aren’t exactly known for being a great football team. They’re an abysmal 1-2 to start off the season and they play in the Sun Belt Conference, which includes schools like Troy, University of Louisiana at Monroe, and Appalachian State. So it’s pretty good for the Red Wolves that they’re trying out acting exercises or trust falls or puppy tricks or something super weird on the field, because it’s certainly going to get them some notice.
Some call it a head butt. Others call it a love tap. But the end of the play, South Carolina somehow got flagged. Wait, what? Thank you for not reffing.