- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Surprisingly, this isn’t the first time Denzel Perryman has done this to fellow teammate Gus Edwards.
Hopefully, Braxton Miller is OK, but the news doesn’t sound good. Let’s watch some fun plays now just in case we are deprived of them this season.
On Tuesday, the Kansas Jayhawks unveiled their Crimson Chrome Adidas threads, channeling their inner Oregon Ducks. Instead of having the traditional “KU” monogram on the helmet, the school opted to stamp a big-ass JayHawk on one side of their new lids and the player’s number on the other. It’s the uniform equivalent of a mullet.
The college football season hasn’t even started but we may have seen the catch of the year.
And you thought football fans only hated NFL teams…
That baby’s going to have to come down — at no small cost one would imagine..