- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
When a National Labor Relations Board arbitrator said NCAA athletes had a right to organize and engage in collective bargaining, some thought, “Those greedy, spoiled athletes!” Others said, “About damn time.” The week in University of Texas football makes a strong case for the “About Damn Timers.”
Everybody needs insurance. Especially Heisman-winning national champions who decide to go back to school.
Meyer made the comments while speaking at a football camp recently. In related news, Friday’s full moon was the best full moon of all time. And this bowl of rice I’m eating is the best bowl of rice of all time.
That would be the 28th round … and no one picked that late in the draft has ever played in an MLB game.
Tebow’s mouth says SEC Network, but his eyes say NFL. Or something like that.