- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
10 Amazingly-Named College Football Recruits
There are 120 NCAA Football Bowl Subdivision programs, and each year, all of those schools sign incoming recruiting classes, generally of at least 20 players. And in that overall crop of 2,500 or so high schoolers, there are bound to be some interesting names.
This year was no exception, and with spring practice currently starting back up for some programs (and some of those incoming freshmen already in action), we thought it was time to comb through the list and pick 10 of our favorite names of the class of 2011. Without further ado, here they are.
Needless to say, if we omitted one of your favorites, comment away.
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy