- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- We Remixed That KG Beats Commercial By Adding Radiohead's "Creep"
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
10 Amazingly-Named College Football Recruits
There are 120 NCAA Football Bowl Subdivision programs, and each year, all of those schools sign incoming recruiting classes, generally of at least 20 players. And in that overall crop of 2,500 or so high schoolers, there are bound to be some interesting names.
This year was no exception, and with spring practice currently starting back up for some programs (and some of those incoming freshmen already in action), we thought it was time to comb through the list and pick 10 of our favorite names of the class of 2011. Without further ado, here they are.
Needless to say, if we omitted one of your favorites, comment away.
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- 5 NBA Players Falling From Glory
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous