- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
10 Amazingly-Named College Football Recruits
There are 120 NCAA Football Bowl Subdivision programs, and each year, all of those schools sign incoming recruiting classes, generally of at least 20 players. And in that overall crop of 2,500 or so high schoolers, there are bound to be some interesting names.
This year was no exception, and with spring practice currently starting back up for some programs (and some of those incoming freshmen already in action), we thought it was time to comb through the list and pick 10 of our favorite names of the class of 2011. Without further ado, here they are.
Needless to say, if we omitted one of your favorites, comment away.
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World