- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
10 Amazingly-Named College Football Recruits
There are 120 NCAA Football Bowl Subdivision programs, and each year, all of those schools sign incoming recruiting classes, generally of at least 20 players. And in that overall crop of 2,500 or so high schoolers, there are bound to be some interesting names.
This year was no exception, and with spring practice currently starting back up for some programs (and some of those incoming freshmen already in action), we thought it was time to comb through the list and pick 10 of our favorite names of the class of 2011. Without further ado, here they are.
Needless to say, if we omitted one of your favorites, comment away.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts