- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
11 Things The New College Football Playoff Trophy Looks Like
The world makes, Twitter hates. It sort of rhymes, but it’s definitely true. Case in point: The new College Football Playoff Trophy.
Preliminary reactions include an interesting combination of phallic and yonic imagery (yes, that’s the vagina version of phallic), though it’s hard to say which is the “business end.” Either way, it’s getting panned.
The 2015 College Football Ben & Jerry National Championship Trophy. pic.twitter.com/0c3rjJ7hMv
— Craig Sager II (@CraigSagerJr) July 14, 2014
Here are 11 things the internet thinks it looks like:
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship