- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
11 Things The New College Football Playoff Trophy Looks Like
The world makes, Twitter hates. It sort of rhymes, but it’s definitely true. Case in point: The new College Football Playoff Trophy.
Preliminary reactions include an interesting combination of phallic and yonic imagery (yes, that’s the vagina version of phallic), though it’s hard to say which is the “business end.” Either way, it’s getting panned.
The 2015 College Football Ben & Jerry National Championship Trophy. pic.twitter.com/0c3rjJ7hMv
— Craig Sager II (@CraigSagerJr) July 14, 2014
Here are 11 things the internet thinks it looks like:
- Marko Jaric and His Super Hot Supermodel Wife Split
- Terry Bradshaw Makes Fun of Peyton Manning's Career
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?