- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
11 Things The New College Football Playoff Trophy Looks Like
The world makes, Twitter hates. It sort of rhymes, but it’s definitely true. Case in point: The new College Football Playoff Trophy.
Preliminary reactions include an interesting combination of phallic and yonic imagery (yes, that’s the vagina version of phallic), though it’s hard to say which is the “business end.” Either way, it’s getting panned.
The 2015 College Football Ben & Jerry National Championship Trophy. pic.twitter.com/0c3rjJ7hMv
— Craig Sager II (@CraigSagerJr) July 14, 2014
Here are 11 things the internet thinks it looks like:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts