- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
11 Things The New College Football Playoff Trophy Looks Like
The world makes, Twitter hates. It sort of rhymes, but it’s definitely true. Case in point: The new College Football Playoff Trophy.
Preliminary reactions include an interesting combination of phallic and yonic imagery (yes, that’s the vagina version of phallic), though it’s hard to say which is the “business end.” Either way, it’s getting panned.
The 2015 College Football Ben & Jerry National Championship Trophy. pic.twitter.com/0c3rjJ7hMv
— Craig Sager II (@CraigSagerJr) July 14, 2014
Here are 11 things the internet thinks it looks like:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts