- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
6 Theories As To Why Johnny Manziel Wrote/Removed This Tweet Last Night
College gets old. For some people faster than others. But at some point we hopefully realize it’s just like high school, which was just like middle school, which, well, was pretty juvenile (also, if you were there in 1999, middle school was pretty Juvenile as well). For someone like Johnny Manziel — who is a living college football legend — college is probably a razor sharp double-edged sword, complete with incredibly high highs (girls, fame, actual “highs”) and incredibly low lows (girls, fame, actual “highs”). Last night he tweeted about his frustration with undergraduate life, and his desire to escape the atypical experience he lives everyday, as a God.
He promptly took the post down, so there’s really no way to know what specifically prompted him to write it in the first place. But if his reasons are anything like why the rest of us get sick of college, we can speculate. Here are 6 theories as to why he’s so anxious to get the hell outta College Station:
6) He just read Nietzsche.
5) Johnny Manziel just wants to pay for a beer like a normal guy for once.
4) Is tired of playing Starcraft against the same three dudes in the commuter lounge every night.
3) Realized he’s the only guy on campus with his own action figure.
2) Campus PD busted him for riding his bike on the sidewalk again.
1) Excited to have over $100 million dollars.
Sensing the imminent backlash to such a painfully normal sentiment crazy college football fans would undoubtedly be crushed by, Johnny Football tweet this out to clarify.
Don't ever forget that I love A&M with all of my heart, but please please walk a day in my shoes
— Johnny Manziel (@JManziel2) June 16, 2013
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed