- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
8th Grader Personifies Beast Mode, Gets Scholarship Offers From Basically Entire SEC
6’1″, 217 lbs, and over 700,000 hits on YouTube. Before he’s turned 14. Judging by the trajectory he’s on, Baton Rouge native Dylan Moses will solve world hunger and win an Oscar by the time he can buy cigarettes. Which he won’t, because he’ll be playing for either LSU, Alabama, Ole Miss, Florida, Florida State, UCLA, Nebraska and Texas.
All of whom have reportedly offered him scholarships. (Can’t sign until you’re a senior in high school, so no pressure kid.)
Here are some more numbers, just in case you weren’t understanding the hype: 4.6 40, 34″ vertical. Still not getting it? Just watch him run like a deer against other children his own age.
Recruiting the incredibly young isn’t something new, but that doesn’t make it less dangerous to their egos. Alas, Amanda Bynes was recruited at a very early age to sign with Nickelodeon’s “All That”, and look at her now.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story