- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A 21-Year-Old Was Face Down In Water After Being Knocked Unconscious In A Georgia-Florida Fan Fight (Video)
When Georgia took on Florida this weekend in Jacksonville, some violent pregame festivities stole the show. 20-year-old James Colby, in what he claims was an attempt to break up another fight, punched 21-year-old William Ross Cesery with Cesery eventually being knocked unconscious and lying face down in a pond.
Here’s more, via News4Jax.com.
“Police say Colby, 20, told them he intervened in what he thought was going to be a fight between Cesery and another man during the first half of the Georgia-Florida game.
Police say Colby admitted to punching Cesery (pictured, right) several times in the face and head, then pushing Cesery to the ground. According to the report, Colby said Cesery grabbed him by the ankles, and after they both fell in the water, he punched Cesery three times, knocking him out. That’s when he said he noticed blood in the water and pulled Cesery out of the water.
Colby was arrested and booked into the Duval County Jail on a charge of aggravated battery.”
You can see the latter end of the fight and Cesery’s motionless body being dragged out of the water in the below (and graphic) video.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts