- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A 21-Year-Old Was Face Down In Water After Being Knocked Unconscious In A Georgia-Florida Fan Fight (Video)
When Georgia took on Florida this weekend in Jacksonville, some violent pregame festivities stole the show. 20-year-old James Colby, in what he claims was an attempt to break up another fight, punched 21-year-old William Ross Cesery with Cesery eventually being knocked unconscious and lying face down in a pond.
Here’s more, via News4Jax.com.
“Police say Colby, 20, told them he intervened in what he thought was going to be a fight between Cesery and another man during the first half of the Georgia-Florida game.
Police say Colby admitted to punching Cesery (pictured, right) several times in the face and head, then pushing Cesery to the ground. According to the report, Colby said Cesery grabbed him by the ankles, and after they both fell in the water, he punched Cesery three times, knocking him out. That’s when he said he noticed blood in the water and pulled Cesery out of the water.
Colby was arrested and booked into the Duval County Jail on a charge of aggravated battery.”
You can see the latter end of the fight and Cesery’s motionless body being dragged out of the water in the below (and graphic) video.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager