- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
A Bowling Green Running Back Was Dragged Into The End Zone By His Fullback
Bowling Green running back John Pettigrew ran into a brick wall on a goal-line carry against Florida earlier today, and it appeared his forward progress had completely stopped. Enter fullback Chris Pohlman, who proceeds to wrap his arms around Pettigrew’s chest from behind and carry him into the end zone. He had to make up for getting completely blown up on his initial block, right?
Video via CJ Fogler
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov