- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
A Bowling Green Running Back Was Dragged Into The End Zone By His Fullback
Bowling Green running back John Pettigrew ran into a brick wall on a goal-line carry against Florida earlier today, and it appeared his forward progress had completely stopped. Enter fullback Chris Pohlman, who proceeds to wrap his arms around Pettigrew’s chest from behind and carry him into the end zone. He had to make up for getting completely blown up on his initial block, right?
Video via CJ Fogler
- Rickie Fowler Keeps Himself Entertained Off the Golf Course
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.