- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Bowling Green Running Back Was Dragged Into The End Zone By His Fullback
Bowling Green running back John Pettigrew ran into a brick wall on a goal-line carry against Florida earlier today, and it appeared his forward progress had completely stopped. Enter fullback Chris Pohlman, who proceeds to wrap his arms around Pettigrew’s chest from behind and carry him into the end zone. He had to make up for getting completely blown up on his initial block, right?
Video via CJ Fogler
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs