- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Bowling Green Running Back Was Dragged Into The End Zone By His Fullback
Bowling Green running back John Pettigrew ran into a brick wall on a goal-line carry against Florida earlier today, and it appeared his forward progress had completely stopped. Enter fullback Chris Pohlman, who proceeds to wrap his arms around Pettigrew’s chest from behind and carry him into the end zone. He had to make up for getting completely blown up on his initial block, right?
Video via CJ Fogler
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts