- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
A Bowling Green Running Back Was Dragged Into The End Zone By His Fullback
Bowling Green running back John Pettigrew ran into a brick wall on a goal-line carry against Florida earlier today, and it appeared his forward progress had completely stopped. Enter fullback Chris Pohlman, who proceeds to wrap his arms around Pettigrew’s chest from behind and carry him into the end zone. He had to make up for getting completely blown up on his initial block, right?
Video via CJ Fogler
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts