- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
A Contrite Lane Kiffin Reflects On His Tenure (And Controversial Firing) At USC
We’d say he handled it well, no? Thought he might cry there for a second, but all in all he was composed, upbeat, measured, and clearly looking for another gig. Maybe he should re-apply to Tennessee? (Just saying, they’ll be 1-4 by the end of the month after South Carolina, a bye week, and Alabama.)
You catch any of the signs in the background? “Remember when Lane Kiffin had a job” definitely stands out…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts