- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Contrite Lane Kiffin Reflects On His Tenure (And Controversial Firing) At USC
We’d say he handled it well, no? Thought he might cry there for a second, but all in all he was composed, upbeat, measured, and clearly looking for another gig. Maybe he should re-apply to Tennessee? (Just saying, they’ll be 1-4 by the end of the month after South Carolina, a bye week, and Alabama.)
You catch any of the signs in the background? “Remember when Lane Kiffin had a job” definitely stands out…
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'