- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Fan Ran On The Field, Did The Heisman Pose And Escaped Into The Stands At The Alamo Bowl
His Heisman Pose left much to be desired, and the clothed troublemaker’s success appeared to be due to indifference rather than his own talent, but this is still an impressive run on the field, relatively speaking.
And a very tasteful choice, keeping the clothes on. If only his brethren were so thoughtful.
He was reportedly caught, eventually.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts