- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Fan Ran On The Field, Did The Heisman Pose And Escaped Into The Stands At The Alamo Bowl
His Heisman Pose left much to be desired, and the clothed troublemaker’s success appeared to be due to indifference rather than his own talent, but this is still an impressive run on the field, relatively speaking.
And a very tasteful choice, keeping the clothes on. If only his brethren were so thoughtful.
He was reportedly caught, eventually.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts