- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Fan Ran On The Field, Did The Heisman Pose And Escaped Into The Stands At The Alamo Bowl
His Heisman Pose left much to be desired, and the clothed troublemaker’s success appeared to be due to indifference rather than his own talent, but this is still an impressive run on the field, relatively speaking.
And a very tasteful choice, keeping the clothes on. If only his brethren were so thoughtful.
He was reportedly caught, eventually.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts