- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
A Fan Ran On The Field, Did The Heisman Pose And Escaped Into The Stands At The Alamo Bowl
His Heisman Pose left much to be desired, and the clothed troublemaker’s success appeared to be due to indifference rather than his own talent, but this is still an impressive run on the field, relatively speaking.
And a very tasteful choice, keeping the clothes on. If only his brethren were so thoughtful.
He was reportedly caught, eventually.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce