- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
A Fan Ran On The Field, Did The Heisman Pose And Escaped Into The Stands At The Alamo Bowl
His Heisman Pose left much to be desired, and the clothed troublemaker’s success appeared to be due to indifference rather than his own talent, but this is still an impressive run on the field, relatively speaking.
And a very tasteful choice, keeping the clothes on. If only his brethren were so thoughtful.
He was reportedly caught, eventually.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions