- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
A Week After Getting Stabbed In The Face, Lee Corso Brings A Gun To A Knife Fight
Nothing like retooling College Gameday after an on-air stabbing drew blood from crazy sports television personality, Lee Corso. Nope, the producers of the early morning ESPN pre-game show handed the old coot a rifle. While he was wearing a giant Oklahoma State Cowboy mask.
High brow art theatre this is not. Or is it?
After he shoots off a round, his handlers try an yank it away, to which Corso responded by furiously squeezing the trigger, setting off a few more explosions on the set.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Why Did The 49ers Cut LaMichael James?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar