- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Week After Getting Stabbed In The Face, Lee Corso Brings A Gun To A Knife Fight
Nothing like retooling College Gameday after an on-air stabbing drew blood from crazy sports television personality, Lee Corso. Nope, the producers of the early morning ESPN pre-game show handed the old coot a rifle. While he was wearing a giant Oklahoma State Cowboy mask.
High brow art theatre this is not. Or is it?
After he shoots off a round, his handlers try an yank it away, to which Corso responded by furiously squeezing the trigger, setting off a few more explosions on the set.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce