- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
A Week After Getting Stabbed In The Face, Lee Corso Brings A Gun To A Knife Fight
Nothing like retooling College Gameday after an on-air stabbing drew blood from crazy sports television personality, Lee Corso. Nope, the producers of the early morning ESPN pre-game show handed the old coot a rifle. While he was wearing a giant Oklahoma State Cowboy mask.
High brow art theatre this is not. Or is it?
After he shoots off a round, his handlers try an yank it away, to which Corso responded by furiously squeezing the trigger, setting off a few more explosions on the set.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story