- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Week After Getting Stabbed In The Face, Lee Corso Brings A Gun To A Knife Fight
Nothing like retooling College Gameday after an on-air stabbing drew blood from crazy sports television personality, Lee Corso. Nope, the producers of the early morning ESPN pre-game show handed the old coot a rifle. While he was wearing a giant Oklahoma State Cowboy mask.
High brow art theatre this is not. Or is it?
After he shoots off a round, his handlers try an yank it away, to which Corso responded by furiously squeezing the trigger, setting off a few more explosions on the set.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'