- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Week After Getting Stabbed In The Face, Lee Corso Brings A Gun To A Knife Fight
Nothing like retooling College Gameday after an on-air stabbing drew blood from crazy sports television personality, Lee Corso. Nope, the producers of the early morning ESPN pre-game show handed the old coot a rifle. While he was wearing a giant Oklahoma State Cowboy mask.
High brow art theatre this is not. Or is it?
After he shoots off a round, his handlers try an yank it away, to which Corso responded by furiously squeezing the trigger, setting off a few more explosions on the set.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts