- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
ACC Football: Where Napping In The Stands Happens
It’s no secret that while the ACC is a powerhouse conference in college basketball, its presence in college football is pretty lackluster. But this is pretty bad, even for them.
Witness the halftime shenanigans taking place in the stands during today Miami-Duke game as exhibit A of how much of an afterthought football is in the ACC.
I’m at Miami vs. Duke, a BCS conference football game, and also a place where halftime is naptime. twitter.com/thejoshpatten/…
— Josh Patten (@thejoshpatten) November 24, 2012
Nap on, you crazy diamond.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts