- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ACC Football: Where Napping In The Stands Happens
It’s no secret that while the ACC is a powerhouse conference in college basketball, its presence in college football is pretty lackluster. But this is pretty bad, even for them.
Witness the halftime shenanigans taking place in the stands during today Miami-Duke game as exhibit A of how much of an afterthought football is in the ACC.
I’m at Miami vs. Duke, a BCS conference football game, and also a place where halftime is naptime. twitter.com/thejoshpatten/…
— Josh Patten (@thejoshpatten) November 24, 2012
Nap on, you crazy diamond.
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot