- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
ACC Football: Where Napping In The Stands Happens
It’s no secret that while the ACC is a powerhouse conference in college basketball, its presence in college football is pretty lackluster. But this is pretty bad, even for them.
Witness the halftime shenanigans taking place in the stands during today Miami-Duke game as exhibit A of how much of an afterthought football is in the ACC.
I’m at Miami vs. Duke, a BCS conference football game, and also a place where halftime is naptime. twitter.com/thejoshpatten/…
— Josh Patten (@thejoshpatten) November 24, 2012
Nap on, you crazy diamond.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today