- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
ACC Football: Where Napping In The Stands Happens
It’s no secret that while the ACC is a powerhouse conference in college basketball, its presence in college football is pretty lackluster. But this is pretty bad, even for them.
Witness the halftime shenanigans taking place in the stands during today Miami-Duke game as exhibit A of how much of an afterthought football is in the ACC.
I’m at Miami vs. Duke, a BCS conference football game, and also a place where halftime is naptime. twitter.com/thejoshpatten/…
— Josh Patten (@thejoshpatten) November 24, 2012
Nap on, you crazy diamond.
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- New In The NBA: Meet The Pelicans