- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ACC Football: Where Napping In The Stands Happens
It’s no secret that while the ACC is a powerhouse conference in college basketball, its presence in college football is pretty lackluster. But this is pretty bad, even for them.
Witness the halftime shenanigans taking place in the stands during today Miami-Duke game as exhibit A of how much of an afterthought football is in the ACC.
I’m at Miami vs. Duke, a BCS conference football game, and also a place where halftime is naptime. twitter.com/thejoshpatten/…
— Josh Patten (@thejoshpatten) November 24, 2012
Nap on, you crazy diamond.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story