- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
According To FSU’s Online Store, Auburn Won The National Championship. Congrats!
Looking for a great gift for that Auburn fan who narrowly missed out on making $50,000 on the BCS Championship Game? Head over to Florida State’s online store and pick up one of these shirts. As you can see, Auburn won the game, 34-31. Whew! A Close one! At only $19.95, alternate reality has never been so cheap.
Plus, free three-day shipping!
— Kmarko (@Kmarkobarstool) January 7, 2014
If you’re an Auburn fan, I would order several to impress those of your friends who don’t really follow sports.
- Filed Under:
- FSU shirt
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'