- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
According To FSU’s Online Store, Auburn Won The National Championship. Congrats!
Looking for a great gift for that Auburn fan who narrowly missed out on making $50,000 on the BCS Championship Game? Head over to Florida State’s online store and pick up one of these shirts. As you can see, Auburn won the game, 34-31. Whew! A Close one! At only $19.95, alternate reality has never been so cheap.
Plus, free three-day shipping!
— Kmarko (@Kmarkobarstool) January 7, 2014
If you’re an Auburn fan, I would order several to impress those of your friends who don’t really follow sports.
- Filed Under:
- FSU shirt
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story