- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
According To FSU’s Online Store, Auburn Won The National Championship. Congrats!
Looking for a great gift for that Auburn fan who narrowly missed out on making $50,000 on the BCS Championship Game? Head over to Florida State’s online store and pick up one of these shirts. As you can see, Auburn won the game, 34-31. Whew! A Close one! At only $19.95, alternate reality has never been so cheap.
Plus, free three-day shipping!
— Kmarko (@Kmarkobarstool) January 7, 2014
If you’re an Auburn fan, I would order several to impress those of your friends who don’t really follow sports.
- Filed Under:
- FSU shirt
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts