- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
According To FSU’s Online Store, Auburn Won The National Championship. Congrats!
Looking for a great gift for that Auburn fan who narrowly missed out on making $50,000 on the BCS Championship Game? Head over to Florida State’s online store and pick up one of these shirts. As you can see, Auburn won the game, 34-31. Whew! A Close one! At only $19.95, alternate reality has never been so cheap.
Plus, free three-day shipping!
— Kmarko (@Kmarkobarstool) January 7, 2014
If you’re an Auburn fan, I would order several to impress those of your friends who don’t really follow sports.
- Filed Under:
- FSU shirt
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers