- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
According To FSU’s Online Store, Auburn Won The National Championship. Congrats!
Looking for a great gift for that Auburn fan who narrowly missed out on making $50,000 on the BCS Championship Game? Head over to Florida State’s online store and pick up one of these shirts. As you can see, Auburn won the game, 34-31. Whew! A Close one! At only $19.95, alternate reality has never been so cheap.
Plus, free three-day shipping!
— Kmarko (@Kmarkobarstool) January 7, 2014
If you’re an Auburn fan, I would order several to impress those of your friends who don’t really follow sports.
- Filed Under:
- FSU shirt
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy