- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
According To LeBron James, LeBron James Ran A 4.6 40 Last Summer
LeBron James is listed as 6’8″, 250 pounds. For a person his size, he is unnaturally quick. Many think, including James himself, that he would’ve made a formidable NFL tight end, you know, like that time Michael Jordan thought he could play baseball, except the opposite. It could totally work.
Just in case you were wondering how James would fare with the incoming NFL draft class at this week’s combine, he offered up his own insight for you, including a 40-time he ran as recently as last summer, which would put some notable non-imaginary draft prospects to shame. According to James, he ran the 40-yard dash time in a respectable 4.6 seconds.
“I was just messing around, though,” James said, via ESPN.com. “No training.”
“It’s better than Manti Te’o, I’ll tell you that,” he said to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
Well, it is better than Manti Te’o, who only mustered up a 4.82. We don’t need hundredths of a second to tell you all the reasons why LeBron James is a better athlete than Manti Te’o, though. I wonder what LeBron would’ve run on a good day with some training behind him. In all likelihood, it would be good enough for him to not have to date an imaginary person.
[h/t SI.com, Getty Images]
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement