- NBA Fan Fights Still In Preseason Mode
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Jeremy Lin Posed As An Adidas Employee In Taiwan Over The Summer
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 8
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
While We’re On The Subject Of Crying And Sports, Watch This Video About A.J. McCarron And His Buddy A.J. Starr
Being disabled impacts almost every aspect of your existence, and perhaps none more than one’s social life. Unfortunately, something disabilities don’t impact is your ability to feel left-out. The need to belong. To have friends. That’s always there — which why it’s so hard to watch someone struggle making friends because they’re a little bit different.
A.J. Starr, a University of Alabama student who suffers from cerebral palsy, used to watch the U of A football team practice through a gap in a fence. Now, thanks to the former starting quarterback, Starr is not only an integral part of the Crimson Tide locker room, he’s finally got the close friend he deserves: A.J. McCarron.
Wow. Bring some kleenex.
As if the video above wasn’t heart wrenching enough for you, the two shared a moment after Bama’s surprising Sugar Bowl loss to Oklahoma. “Loved spending my last moment as a crimson tide player with my boy @astarr193 in the locker room after the game,” McCarron tweeted. Ahem, clean up on aisle “our eyes.” (Under no circumstances can you show this story to Dick Vermeil.)
— Dee Dee McCarron (@DeeDeeBonner) January 3, 2014
— AJ McCarron (@10AJMcCarron) January 3, 2014
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts