- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
While We’re On The Subject Of Crying And Sports, Watch This Video About A.J. McCarron And His Buddy A.J. Starr
Being disabled impacts almost every aspect of your existence, and perhaps none more than one’s social life. Unfortunately, something disabilities don’t impact is your ability to feel left-out. The need to belong. To have friends. That’s always there — which why it’s so hard to watch someone struggle making friends because they’re a little bit different.
A.J. Starr, a University of Alabama student who suffers from cerebral palsy, used to watch the U of A football team practice through a gap in a fence. Now, thanks to the former starting quarterback, Starr is not only an integral part of the Crimson Tide locker room, he’s finally got the close friend he deserves: A.J. McCarron.
Wow. Bring some kleenex.
As if the video above wasn’t heart wrenching enough for you, the two shared a moment after Bama’s surprising Sugar Bowl loss to Oklahoma. “Loved spending my last moment as a crimson tide player with my boy @astarr193 in the locker room after the game,” McCarron tweeted. Ahem, clean up on aisle “our eyes.” (Under no circumstances can you show this story to Dick Vermeil.)
— Dee Dee McCarron (@DeeDeeBonner) January 3, 2014
— AJ McCarron (@10AJMcCarron) January 3, 2014
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier