- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Alabama Adds An Anti-Gravity Treadmill For Their Football Team/Space Program
Alabama is one step closer to starting a space program. Tuscaloosa, the nation’s scientific capital, is now home to an anti-gravity treadmill to add to the universities already lavish $100 million football facility.
Seriously, y'all. An anti-gravity treadmill. Used to rehab Eddie Lacy and Barrett Jones. Who needs PEDs? pic.twitter.com/cbj1O1ZuwB
— Aaron Suttles (@AaronSuttles) August 1, 2013
The purpose of the machine is to rehab injured athletes. The idea behind the treadmill is athletes can run at as low as 25 percent of their body weight in an effort to take pressure off the injured joint. The treadmill was purchased last season after Eddie Lacy’s toe injury.
If you’re looking to buy one for yourself it costs $75,000, which is pretty reasonable price if you think of it as a trip to the moon for your legs.
Here’s a video of the treadmill in action:
- Filed Under:
- alabama crimson tide
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts