- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s What The Line For Alabama Championship Gear Looked Like Around Midnight
Last night’s LSU-Alabama rematch for the national title included all the lack of offense of the first game…only this time without the drama of the game actually being close. Alabama won 21-0, and honestly, the game wasn’t even that close. Maybe it didn’t make for the most exciting viewing, but Alabama fans were just fine with it. So fine, in fact, that shortly after it was over, the line for Bama title gear looked like this:
You know, if that Five Guys were open (alas, the unlit sign suggests it wasn’t), it would have been awfully tempting to say “Screw it” and sneak in there for a burger. But that’s coming from me. I’m not an Alabama fan.
And this was the type of game that could only excite an Alabama fan, because their team was dominant. Again, the 21-0 final score doesn’t do the game justice: the Tide more than quadrupled LSU’s offensive output (384 yards to 92). Looking over the game’s box score, it’s hard not to admire just how thoroughly Alabama controlled this entire game…and hard not to wish you were in that crowd above, among those precious few who could have found more to like while watching that game last night.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story