- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Roll Damn Accusations Of Child Solicitation: I Didn’t Try To Meet a 15 Year Old From Craigslist For Sex, Because I’m Impotent, Says Alabama Fan
This is unbelievably sad and not sports related, but the guy is wearing an Alabama Crimson Tide shirt, and it happened in Mobile, and it’s such a ridiculous video that I can’t not show this to you. The context: former Mobile Mobile County commissioner Freeman Jockisch was charged with “one count of electronic solicitation of a child for sex and one count of traveling to meet a child for sex. He was arrested during an Internet crimes sex sting.” He agreed to meet a 15-year-old girl via Craigslist. He says he’s impotent and was just trying to help her.
Just watch the video, if you can handle really sad, insane things.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts