- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Roll Damn Accusations Of Child Solicitation: I Didn’t Try To Meet a 15 Year Old From Craigslist For Sex, Because I’m Impotent, Says Alabama Fan
This is unbelievably sad and not sports related, but the guy is wearing an Alabama Crimson Tide shirt, and it happened in Mobile, and it’s such a ridiculous video that I can’t not show this to you. The context: former Mobile Mobile County commissioner Freeman Jockisch was charged with “one count of electronic solicitation of a child for sex and one count of traveling to meet a child for sex. He was arrested during an Internet crimes sex sting.” He agreed to meet a 15-year-old girl via Craigslist. He says he’s impotent and was just trying to help her.
Just watch the video, if you can handle really sad, insane things.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'