- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Roll Damn Accusations Of Child Solicitation: I Didn’t Try To Meet a 15 Year Old From Craigslist For Sex, Because I’m Impotent, Says Alabama Fan
This is unbelievably sad and not sports related, but the guy is wearing an Alabama Crimson Tide shirt, and it happened in Mobile, and it’s such a ridiculous video that I can’t not show this to you. The context: former Mobile Mobile County commissioner Freeman Jockisch was charged with “one count of electronic solicitation of a child for sex and one count of traveling to meet a child for sex. He was arrested during an Internet crimes sex sting.” He agreed to meet a 15-year-old girl via Craigslist. He says he’s impotent and was just trying to help her.
Just watch the video, if you can handle really sad, insane things.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy