- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch An Alabama Fan Couple Become Progressively More Insane During The Texas A&M Loss
It’s one of the rough things about being a sports fan, that you have zero impact on the outcome of the event in which you’re so invested. It’s a big reason we’re so prone to freaking out when watching: we’re utterly helpless to change whatever happens. Freaking out is the only thing you can do.
Now imagine you’re an Alabama football fan – one of the most passionate (i.e. crazy) types of fans in existence. Imagine your team’s national title hopes are on the line every game, that they’d barely survived a week ago against LSU, and they were on the ropes again against Texas A&M. You are watching it all unfold, with no Call of Duty to distract you. It’s a tense, back-and-forth game. And remember, your team hasn’t had a whole lot go wrong in recent years; you probably don’t handle the slightest bit of football-related difficulty too well. Oh, and there’s a camera on you. Would you look any more in-control than these folks did?
Insult to injury: check our screencap above. The lady Tebows after the decisive interception. He haunts them even now.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?