- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch An Alabama Fan Couple Become Progressively More Insane During The Texas A&M Loss
It’s one of the rough things about being a sports fan, that you have zero impact on the outcome of the event in which you’re so invested. It’s a big reason we’re so prone to freaking out when watching: we’re utterly helpless to change whatever happens. Freaking out is the only thing you can do.
Now imagine you’re an Alabama football fan – one of the most passionate (i.e. crazy) types of fans in existence. Imagine your team’s national title hopes are on the line every game, that they’d barely survived a week ago against LSU, and they were on the ropes again against Texas A&M. You are watching it all unfold, with no Call of Duty to distract you. It’s a tense, back-and-forth game. And remember, your team hasn’t had a whole lot go wrong in recent years; you probably don’t handle the slightest bit of football-related difficulty too well. Oh, and there’s a camera on you. Would you look any more in-control than these folks did?
Insult to injury: check our screencap above. The lady Tebows after the decisive interception. He haunts them even now.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'