- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
An Alabama Fan Murdered Another Alabama Fan Because She Wasn’t Pissed Off Enough About Losing To Auburn
I had to check this story multiple times to ensure it wasn’t parody. It does not come from The Onion. It appears to be real. It may be the saddest thing I’ve ever seen. After the Alabama Crimson Tide’s heartbreaking loss to Auburn in the Iron Bowl, a ‘Bama fan killed another ‘Bama fan, because she wasn’t angry enough about losing.
Yes, a woman died for not taking sports too seriously, and handling an upsetting event well. At the hand of someone with a mutual bond.
Adrian Laroze Briskey, 28, was charged Monday with murder in the killing of 36-year-old Michelle Shepherd…
The victim’s sister, Nekesa Shepherd, said she witnessed the killing and had no doubt it was about football, even though it was unclear to investigators whether the violence was motivated by the game…
Nekesa Shepherd said Briskey flew into a rage when she saw the sisters and others joking that the Crimson Tide’s loss wasn’t as bad as if the NBA’s Miami Heat had lost a game.
“She said we weren’t real Alabama fans because it didn’t bother us that they lost. And then she started shooting,” Shepherd told The Associated Press.
It happened at a small watch party, among friends and mutual friends. Shepherd had three children. The killer didn’t have a record beyond a couple of speeding tickets. Supposedly, the killer may have “drank multiple shots of liquor during the game.” Then, she “went crazy” when people joked about the loss.
“It was over a football game,” said Shepherd. “I’m never going to forget it because she died in my arms.”
- Filed Under:
- alabama football
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Bradley Regrets Beating Pacquiao