- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Today In “Naked Alabama Fans On Bourbon Street”
Apparently things got pretty crazy on Bourbon Street last night. This tends to happen when the Saints win a home playoff game. Oh, and when two storied football programs (and two of the top party schools in the country) are about to do battle in the Superdome for the national championship.
LSU and Alabama fans were out in full force yesterday in the French Quarter, and although Outkick the Coverage’s Clay Travis reports that there were at least a few shenanigans (NSFW: “young LSU fans had a spider that they were dropping off the Jackson Square balcony on to unsuspecting Alabama fans”) it seems that, for the most part, the two schools co-existed peacefully.
Very peacefully, in fact. Here’s a shot of one Alabama fan, adventuring through the Quarter sans shirt but with a Bear Bryant hat, and an LSU fan wearing a look that conveys two very different emotions. Those emotions being “Dude?” and “Dude.” The big game is tonight at 8:30 EST on ESPN, although ‘Bama has apparently won the national championship of public nudity already.
[NSFW: Outkick the Coverage]
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: Top 10 Quarterbacks
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Cowboys Releasing DeMarcus Ware?
- Jaromir Jagr Is Not Happy Right Now