- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s A Roomful Of Alabama Folks Celebrating Oregon’s Loss
Thanks to upset losses to Kansas State and Oregon, Alabama’s national title hopes — feared dead after an upset loss of their own to Texas A&M — have been brought back to life. In the waning moment’s of Stanford’s overtime win in Eugene, a den full of Alabama fans nervously waited as Jordan Williamson lined up for a 37-yard field goal. The kick was good, and a good ol’ fashioned SEC freakout (which comes at the 1:16 mark) was in order.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts