- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
You Can Now See The Whole $100 Million Alabama Football Locker Room, And… OMG…
The Alabama Crimson Tide Football Standard Oil Co. has a new $100 million locker
planet room, and if anything, that seems cheap for this ridiculous facility. Supreme Ruler Nick Saban now has the pinnacle of luxury and functionality at his disposal, and as much as the NCAA and its bullshit “amateurism” rules suck, you won’t feel too bad for Alabama players after seeing where they spend their months holed up.
Saban: “They can do everything in one place. They don’t need to go outside.”
Very nice that players can avoid all interaction with the lowly folk of Tuscaloosa, except for those sad hours where they have to leave and go to class.
But, there is one thing they can’t get: a waterfall. How will players survive without a watefall? (Wait, they have a waterfall.)
- Filed Under:
- alabama football
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts