- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
You Can Now See The Whole $100 Million Alabama Football Locker Room, And… OMG…
The Alabama Crimson Tide Football Standard Oil Co. has a new $100 million locker
planet room, and if anything, that seems cheap for this ridiculous facility. Supreme Ruler Nick Saban now has the pinnacle of luxury and functionality at his disposal, and as much as the NCAA and its bullshit “amateurism” rules suck, you won’t feel too bad for Alabama players after seeing where they spend their months holed up.
Saban: “They can do everything in one place. They don’t need to go outside.”
Very nice that players can avoid all interaction with the lowly folk of Tuscaloosa, except for those sad hours where they have to leave and go to class.
But, there is one thing they can’t get: a waterfall. How will players survive without a watefall? (Wait, they have a waterfall.)
- Filed Under:
- alabama football
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'