- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Alabama Recruit Used Baby To Announce College Choice
When I first saw the headline for this story, I thought that Nick Saban had signed a baby. Not the case (but give him time). Instead, it was about Derek Kief, who set the school record for receptions in a season in 2011 with 65 for Cincinnati’s LaSalle High School. Kief announced his college choice on Sunday with a video which he sent out on Twitter.
Let’s see: Lynyrd Skynyrd’s Sweet Home Alabama? Check. Family and friends celebrating? Check. Random baby? Check.
But wait, that’s not actually a random baby. It’s Kief’s sister, and he announced his choice by slowly turning the baby to the camera to reveal she was wearing Alabama clothing. Cue Skynyrd.
If LeBron had used a baby to announce he was going to Miami, he would have received no grief whatsoever.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts