- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Alabama Recruit Used Baby To Announce College Choice
When I first saw the headline for this story, I thought that Nick Saban had signed a baby. Not the case (but give him time). Instead, it was about Derek Kief, who set the school record for receptions in a season in 2011 with 65 for Cincinnati’s LaSalle High School. Kief announced his college choice on Sunday with a video which he sent out on Twitter.
Let’s see: Lynyrd Skynyrd’s Sweet Home Alabama? Check. Family and friends celebrating? Check. Random baby? Check.
But wait, that’s not actually a random baby. It’s Kief’s sister, and he announced his choice by slowly turning the baby to the camera to reveal she was wearing Alabama clothing. Cue Skynyrd.
If LeBron had used a baby to announce he was going to Miami, he would have received no grief whatsoever.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'