- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Alabama Recruit Used Baby To Announce College Choice
When I first saw the headline for this story, I thought that Nick Saban had signed a baby. Not the case (but give him time). Instead, it was about Derek Kief, who set the school record for receptions in a season in 2011 with 65 for Cincinnati’s LaSalle High School. Kief announced his college choice on Sunday with a video which he sent out on Twitter.
Let’s see: Lynyrd Skynyrd’s Sweet Home Alabama? Check. Family and friends celebrating? Check. Random baby? Check.
But wait, that’s not actually a random baby. It’s Kief’s sister, and he announced his choice by slowly turning the baby to the camera to reveal she was wearing Alabama clothing. Cue Skynyrd.
If LeBron had used a baby to announce he was going to Miami, he would have received no grief whatsoever.
- Dana White Believes He Has Worked Out Anthony Pettis Vs Jose Aldo
- Why Is Josh Thomson Still Firing Shots At Ben Henderson?
- Predicting Who Will Be First to Defeat Chris Weidman
- UFC Implements New Performance-Based Bonus System