- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Alabama Fan Who “Sexually Taunted” An Unconscious LSU Fan Is Going To Jail
On January 9th, 2012, the night Alabama beat LSU in the national championship game, a man named Brian H. Downing went up to a passed out LSU fan in New Orleans’ French Quarter, unzipped his pants, and placed his genitals on his face. Video of the incident — yes someone was taking video — soon went viral, and the “Alabama Tea Bagger” became a thing.
Welp, Downing’s decision to teabag a helpless stranger is probably going to cost him two years of his freedom. According to WWL-TV, Downing has pled guilty to two counts of obscenity for sexually taunting the Tigers fan, and prosecutors are asking for a two-year prison sentence. That sentence could be reduced if Downing completes a prison boot camp, and sentencing is set for November 29th.
An edited version of the infamous video can be seen below. Needless to say, this is every drunk fan’s nightmare: losing a championship game, then getting preyed upon by a group of the winning team’s fans. But usually, that nightmare centers around getting pointed at and laughed at… not having someone put their balls on your face.
In any event: two years in jail? Would that sentence be too harsh? Too light? Sound off in the comments.
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Niners Lose in a Manner Most Foul
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same