- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Mother Goes AWOL, Hides Son’s Chance At Free Education At Choice School, Because She Wants Him To Be Closer To Home
I hate National Signing Day, for obvious reasons. And the reasons keep mounting. Today, an elite running back prospect, Alex Collins, was 100% set on signing with Arkansas. But his mom, apparently much less mature than her teenage son, “confiscated the papers and took off and ran with them.” Collins needs her signature for the commitment to be official, but he doesn’t know where he is.
His mom apparently wants him to be closer to home.
Yahoo!’s Dan Wetzel says Collins will get his way eventually, but this is just sad.
If Bobby Petrino were still coaching there, this would all make sense. I would put my son in a blender before letting him be influenced by Bobby Petrino. But since this isn’t the case, Collins’ mom just seems like she needs her own reality show. Come home, mom!
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever