- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Mother Goes AWOL, Hides Son’s Chance At Free Education At Choice School, Because She Wants Him To Be Closer To Home
I hate National Signing Day, for obvious reasons. And the reasons keep mounting. Today, an elite running back prospect, Alex Collins, was 100% set on signing with Arkansas. But his mom, apparently much less mature than her teenage son, “confiscated the papers and took off and ran with them.” Collins needs her signature for the commitment to be official, but he doesn’t know where he is.
His mom apparently wants him to be closer to home.
Yahoo!’s Dan Wetzel says Collins will get his way eventually, but this is just sad.
If Bobby Petrino were still coaching there, this would all make sense. I would put my son in a blender before letting him be influenced by Bobby Petrino. But since this isn’t the case, Collins’ mom just seems like she needs her own reality show. Come home, mom!
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story