- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mother Goes AWOL, Hides Son’s Chance At Free Education At Choice School, Because She Wants Him To Be Closer To Home
I hate National Signing Day, for obvious reasons. And the reasons keep mounting. Today, an elite running back prospect, Alex Collins, was 100% set on signing with Arkansas. But his mom, apparently much less mature than her teenage son, “confiscated the papers and took off and ran with them.” Collins needs her signature for the commitment to be official, but he doesn’t know where he is.
His mom apparently wants him to be closer to home.
Yahoo!’s Dan Wetzel says Collins will get his way eventually, but this is just sad.
If Bobby Petrino were still coaching there, this would all make sense. I would put my son in a blender before letting him be influenced by Bobby Petrino. But since this isn’t the case, Collins’ mom just seems like she needs her own reality show. Come home, mom!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts