- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Alex Collins Is Going To Sign His NLI With Arkansas, But Where’s His Letter-Of-Intent-Snatching Mother? (UPDATE)
Yesterday, we told you about Alex Collins, a really good RB recruit who wants to play for Arkansas, but his mother freaked out that he wasn’t staying near home at Miami, so she snatched his NLI and disappeared.
This morning, CBSSports is reporting that Collins will sign his letter of intent with Arkansas at 1 p.m., ET.
So… did his mom come home and sign the letter? Or did he just get a new copy, which he’s going to sign and hope that his mother returns and follows suit? SportsCenter said she’s been “found,” but didn’t elaborate. USA Today had a bit of information, but again, nothing complete.
“I am a razorback,” Collins said in a text message. Of his mother, who confiscated his National Letter of Intent Wednesday rather than let him sign with Arkansas, Collins said she is “upset because she wants me to be close to home.”
It seems pretty clear that Collins will sign with Arkansas. Whether it will be official today or tomorrow or three months from now, I’m not sure. For now, Bret Bielema will just have to sit back with his Milwaukee’s Best balancing on his gut, waiting for the inevitable victory.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story