- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Alex Collins Is Going To Sign His NLI With Arkansas, But Where’s His Letter-Of-Intent-Snatching Mother? (UPDATE)
Yesterday, we told you about Alex Collins, a really good RB recruit who wants to play for Arkansas, but his mother freaked out that he wasn’t staying near home at Miami, so she snatched his NLI and disappeared.
This morning, CBSSports is reporting that Collins will sign his letter of intent with Arkansas at 1 p.m., ET.
So… did his mom come home and sign the letter? Or did he just get a new copy, which he’s going to sign and hope that his mother returns and follows suit? SportsCenter said she’s been “found,” but didn’t elaborate. USA Today had a bit of information, but again, nothing complete.
“I am a razorback,” Collins said in a text message. Of his mother, who confiscated his National Letter of Intent Wednesday rather than let him sign with Arkansas, Collins said she is “upset because she wants me to be close to home.”
It seems pretty clear that Collins will sign with Arkansas. Whether it will be official today or tomorrow or three months from now, I’m not sure. For now, Bret Bielema will just have to sit back with his Milwaukee’s Best balancing on his gut, waiting for the inevitable victory.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier