- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Alex Trebek Shames Jeopardy Contestant For Lack Of College Football Knowledge
Oh, this poor guy. All of his life, he’s probably stocked his brain with useful knowledge, like what the biggest lake in Japan is, and what Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde’s Christian names were. So when The Daily Double on a recent edition of Jeopardy featured a college football-related question, he was probably thinking, “Oh, shit, I’ve never watched football in my life, and now the entire world will know.”
To the man’s credit, Ohio State isn’t a bad guess to anything college football related. He at least knows enough so that his wild stab in the dark was a big-time BCS school.
Unfortunately, this educated guess doesn’t amuse host Alex Trebek, who takes the man’s embarrassment and Daily Doubles it.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story