- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Alex Trebek Shames Jeopardy Contestant For Lack Of College Football Knowledge
Oh, this poor guy. All of his life, he’s probably stocked his brain with useful knowledge, like what the biggest lake in Japan is, and what Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde’s Christian names were. So when The Daily Double on a recent edition of Jeopardy featured a college football-related question, he was probably thinking, “Oh, shit, I’ve never watched football in my life, and now the entire world will know.”
To the man’s credit, Ohio State isn’t a bad guess to anything college football related. He at least knows enough so that his wild stab in the dark was a big-time BCS school.
Unfortunately, this educated guess doesn’t amuse host Alex Trebek, who takes the man’s embarrassment and Daily Doubles it.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends