- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
#SoHotWantToTouchTheHiney: A Confused And Horny Nation Reacts To Oregon’s Cheerleaders
The Oregon cheerleaders, year in and year out, are widely considered to be “America’s best.” This is a thinly veiled way of saying that, year in and year out, they are widely considered to be “very hot.”
During last night’s Fiesta Bowl, television cameras panned to them at every opportunity. Because this America of ours is a lustful nation — lustful for scantily clad college girls cheering for oddly-uniformed football players.
It was a lust which this great nation had no qualms expressing on Twitter.
Until next season Oregon cheerleaders! #SoHotWantToTouchTheHiney
— Randy Doran (@CoachDoran) January 4, 2013
Biting my lip unknowingly when the Oregon cheerleaders are on the screen. So Hott want to touch the hiney!!! AaaRrrroooooooo!!!!!
— Joey Schneider (@JP_Schneida) January 4, 2013
Ohhhhhh Oregon Cheerleaders .. Soooooooooo hott, want to touch the hiney
— SquirrelsOfKU (@SquirrelsOfKU) January 4, 2013
The Oregon cheerleaders were on last night, and I missed it?! Why didn’t my wife tell me?! #FiestaBowl
— Snide Whiplash (@Snidewhiplash) January 4, 2013
When the camera focuses on the Oregon cheerleaders my body start feeling all tingly #hotdamnladies
— mike (@mtay6122) January 4, 2013
— JCIII (@noonthirtythree) January 4, 2013
Not only would I love to go to Oregon for the jerseys n gear but their ladies are lookin prettt fiiinnneeee too #Ruff
— Web (@DaBigTuna65) January 4, 2013
— Carnell ▲ XV$XO™ (@Lifes_WetDream) January 4, 2013
The #OregonCheerleaders are so hot! Will one of u please be my girl friend!
— Tyler Van Schoyck (@TyVan04) January 4, 2013
:::Pans to Chip Kelly for reaction shot:::
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success