- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
#SoHotWantToTouchTheHiney: A Confused And Horny Nation Reacts To Oregon’s Cheerleaders
The Oregon cheerleaders, year in and year out, are widely considered to be “America’s best.” This is a thinly veiled way of saying that, year in and year out, they are widely considered to be “very hot.”
During last night’s Fiesta Bowl, television cameras panned to them at every opportunity. Because this America of ours is a lustful nation — lustful for scantily clad college girls cheering for oddly-uniformed football players.
It was a lust which this great nation had no qualms expressing on Twitter.
Until next season Oregon cheerleaders! #SoHotWantToTouchTheHiney
— Randy Doran (@CoachDoran) January 4, 2013
Biting my lip unknowingly when the Oregon cheerleaders are on the screen. So Hott want to touch the hiney!!! AaaRrrroooooooo!!!!!
— Joey Schneider (@JP_Schneida) January 4, 2013
Ohhhhhh Oregon Cheerleaders .. Soooooooooo hott, want to touch the hiney
— SquirrelsOfKU (@SquirrelsOfKU) January 4, 2013
The Oregon cheerleaders were on last night, and I missed it?! Why didn’t my wife tell me?! #FiestaBowl
— Snide Whiplash (@Snidewhiplash) January 4, 2013
When the camera focuses on the Oregon cheerleaders my body start feeling all tingly #hotdamnladies
— mike (@mtay6122) January 4, 2013
— JCIII (@noonthirtythree) January 4, 2013
Not only would I love to go to Oregon for the jerseys n gear but their ladies are lookin prettt fiiinnneeee too #Ruff
— Web (@DaBigTuna65) January 4, 2013
— Carnell ▲ XV$XO™ (@Lifes_WetDream) January 4, 2013
The #OregonCheerleaders are so hot! Will one of u please be my girl friend!
— Tyler Van Schoyck (@TyVan04) January 4, 2013
:::Pans to Chip Kelly for reaction shot:::
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Arlovski is Back with Latest MMA Rankings
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence