- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
#SoHotWantToTouchTheHiney: A Confused And Horny Nation Reacts To Oregon’s Cheerleaders
The Oregon cheerleaders, year in and year out, are widely considered to be “America’s best.” This is a thinly veiled way of saying that, year in and year out, they are widely considered to be “very hot.”
During last night’s Fiesta Bowl, television cameras panned to them at every opportunity. Because this America of ours is a lustful nation — lustful for scantily clad college girls cheering for oddly-uniformed football players.
It was a lust which this great nation had no qualms expressing on Twitter.
Until next season Oregon cheerleaders! #SoHotWantToTouchTheHiney
— Randy Doran (@CoachDoran) January 4, 2013
Biting my lip unknowingly when the Oregon cheerleaders are on the screen. So Hott want to touch the hiney!!! AaaRrrroooooooo!!!!!
— Joey Schneider (@JP_Schneida) January 4, 2013
Ohhhhhh Oregon Cheerleaders .. Soooooooooo hott, want to touch the hiney
— SquirrelsOfKU (@SquirrelsOfKU) January 4, 2013
The Oregon cheerleaders were on last night, and I missed it?! Why didn’t my wife tell me?! #FiestaBowl
— Snide Whiplash (@Snidewhiplash) January 4, 2013
When the camera focuses on the Oregon cheerleaders my body start feeling all tingly #hotdamnladies
— mike (@mtay6122) January 4, 2013
— JCIII (@noonthirtythree) January 4, 2013
Not only would I love to go to Oregon for the jerseys n gear but their ladies are lookin prettt fiiinnneeee too #Ruff
— Web (@DaBigTuna65) January 4, 2013
— Carnell ▲ XV$XO™ (@Lifes_WetDream) January 4, 2013
The #OregonCheerleaders are so hot! Will one of u please be my girl friend!
— Tyler Van Schoyck (@TyVan04) January 4, 2013
:::Pans to Chip Kelly for reaction shot:::
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'