- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Americans Stoop To New Low, Heckle Their Fellow Man With Chants Of “Honey Boo Boo”
Things got ugly in the stands at the Oregon-Arizona State game Thursday night. How ugly? A woman was taunted with chants of “Honey Boo Boo” until she was forced to leave.
Rooting for the visiting team at any sporting even is always a dicey situation. Rooting for the visiting team while also being obnoxious and very closely resembling reality TV sensation Honey Boo Boo? Now you’re just asking for it.
Not that I’m advocating the way these ASU fans treat this woman, but come on. Calling someone “Honey Boo Boo” or any derivative thereof (Looking at you, Mitt “Money Boo Boo” Romney) is hilarious.
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- 23 Funny Gatorade GIFs
- Zdeno Chara Anchors Bruins' Makeshift Defense
- Guess Who's Dating Paulina Gretzky