- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
An Alabama Fan Completely Melted Down Over The Texas A&M Loss While Playing Call Of Duty
The Texas A&M Aggies upset the No. 1 ranked Alabama Crimson Tide over the weekend, and that didn’t sit too well with a few people. One fan in particular was playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 during the game’s final moments on Saturday night, urging his Tide to complete the comeback and sneak away with victory on his headset. He was, well, emotional.
Here’s a brief smattering of his candid diction:
“Yeah Manziel, cry your eyes out you little fucker.”
“You’re a good quarterback but I hate you.”
“Why do you continue to pass it…GODAMMIT. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! GODAMMIT! FUCK! I TOLD YOU TO RUN IT!
It might be difficult, but we think you can figure out when A.J. McCarron threw the game-losing interception.
Also of note: he kind of sucks at Modern Warfare 3.
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing