- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
An Alabama Fan Completely Melted Down Over The Texas A&M Loss While Playing Call Of Duty
The Texas A&M Aggies upset the No. 1 ranked Alabama Crimson Tide over the weekend, and that didn’t sit too well with a few people. One fan in particular was playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 during the game’s final moments on Saturday night, urging his Tide to complete the comeback and sneak away with victory on his headset. He was, well, emotional.
Here’s a brief smattering of his candid diction:
“Yeah Manziel, cry your eyes out you little fucker.”
“You’re a good quarterback but I hate you.”
“Why do you continue to pass it…GODAMMIT. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! GODAMMIT! FUCK! I TOLD YOU TO RUN IT!
It might be difficult, but we think you can figure out when A.J. McCarron threw the game-losing interception.
Also of note: he kind of sucks at Modern Warfare 3.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun