- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Here's Video Of Colin Kaepernick Saying... Something To Lamarr Houston
- 13 Sports Rules We Should Change Because I Said So
- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
An Alabama Fan Completely Melted Down Over The Texas A&M Loss While Playing Call Of Duty
The Texas A&M Aggies upset the No. 1 ranked Alabama Crimson Tide over the weekend, and that didn’t sit too well with a few people. One fan in particular was playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 during the game’s final moments on Saturday night, urging his Tide to complete the comeback and sneak away with victory on his headset. He was, well, emotional.
Here’s a brief smattering of his candid diction:
“Yeah Manziel, cry your eyes out you little fucker.”
“You’re a good quarterback but I hate you.”
“Why do you continue to pass it…GODAMMIT. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! GODAMMIT! FUCK! I TOLD YOU TO RUN IT!
It might be difficult, but we think you can figure out when A.J. McCarron threw the game-losing interception.
Also of note: he kind of sucks at Modern Warfare 3.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy