- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
An Alabama Fan Completely Melted Down Over The Texas A&M Loss While Playing Call Of Duty
The Texas A&M Aggies upset the No. 1 ranked Alabama Crimson Tide over the weekend, and that didn’t sit too well with a few people. One fan in particular was playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 during the game’s final moments on Saturday night, urging his Tide to complete the comeback and sneak away with victory on his headset. He was, well, emotional.
Here’s a brief smattering of his candid diction:
“Yeah Manziel, cry your eyes out you little fucker.”
“You’re a good quarterback but I hate you.”
“Why do you continue to pass it…GODAMMIT. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! GODAMMIT! FUCK! I TOLD YOU TO RUN IT!
It might be difficult, but we think you can figure out when A.J. McCarron threw the game-losing interception.
Also of note: he kind of sucks at Modern Warfare 3.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap