- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
An Alabama Fan Completely Melted Down Over The Texas A&M Loss While Playing Call Of Duty
The Texas A&M Aggies upset the No. 1 ranked Alabama Crimson Tide over the weekend, and that didn’t sit too well with a few people. One fan in particular was playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 during the game’s final moments on Saturday night, urging his Tide to complete the comeback and sneak away with victory on his headset. He was, well, emotional.
Here’s a brief smattering of his candid diction:
“Yeah Manziel, cry your eyes out you little fucker.”
“You’re a good quarterback but I hate you.”
“Why do you continue to pass it…GODAMMIT. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! GODAMMIT! FUCK! I TOLD YOU TO RUN IT!
It might be difficult, but we think you can figure out when A.J. McCarron threw the game-losing interception.
Also of note: he kind of sucks at Modern Warfare 3.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Why Are Buffalo Bills Fans Banning Bon Jovi Music?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead