- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s Another Reason Why Andrew Luck Will One Day Be Extremely Wealthy (Video)
Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck is currently #1 on Mel Kiper’s Big Board, and it’s easy to see why. He’s got prototypical size (6-4, 235 pounds), he can throw (he’s completed about 70 percent of his passes this season and thrown for 2,746 yards and 24 touchdowns, against just seven interceptions), and he can run far better than most polished pocket passers.
In a 48-14 demolition of rival Cal earlier today, Luck showed off all those skills. He completed 16 of 20 passes for 235 yards and two touchdowns without turning the ball over, and ran three times for 72 yards. And he got the bulk of those yards on the play you see above, a 58-yard scamper where he shows off his quickness – and strength, in which one defender tries to take him down and gets knocked to the ground helplessly for his efforts.
It was Luck’s third 50-plus-yard run this season. Watch the video, and you’ll likely come to the conclusion we did: there’s not much left to say here, except that this guy is just too good.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts