- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s Another Reason Why Andrew Luck Will One Day Be Extremely Wealthy (Video)
Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck is currently #1 on Mel Kiper’s Big Board, and it’s easy to see why. He’s got prototypical size (6-4, 235 pounds), he can throw (he’s completed about 70 percent of his passes this season and thrown for 2,746 yards and 24 touchdowns, against just seven interceptions), and he can run far better than most polished pocket passers.
In a 48-14 demolition of rival Cal earlier today, Luck showed off all those skills. He completed 16 of 20 passes for 235 yards and two touchdowns without turning the ball over, and ran three times for 72 yards. And he got the bulk of those yards on the play you see above, a 58-yard scamper where he shows off his quickness – and strength, in which one defender tries to take him down and gets knocked to the ground helplessly for his efforts.
It was Luck’s third 50-plus-yard run this season. Watch the video, and you’ll likely come to the conclusion we did: there’s not much left to say here, except that this guy is just too good.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?