- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Any Volunteers? Man Offers Date With Stepdaughter On Craigslist, Throws In Free Tennessee Football Ticket
I wouldn’t even sell my bike on Craigslist without getting a police background check on the buyer and armed security for the transaction. So I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t advertise a date for my daughter there.
But Gary Yates is a man of action, and does not share my concerns, apparently. And so he placed a Craigslist ad there for a date with his stepdaughter, throwing in a free ticket to the Tennessee-Florida football game on Saturday.
Here’s the deal: Jessica Flanagan, 27, was supposed to go on a date to the football game, but the guy stood her up. So Yates, her stepfather, snapped into action.
Here’s the ad:
Free ticket for the Tennessee-Florida Football game this Saturday (cost to me, $150) on the 40 for the right gentleman. You must be an attractive, professional, single well educated gentleman, with a good sense of humor, 25-33. You also must not be threatened by an attractive, professional, single well educated lady, (as she is). If you do not qualify, please pass this ad to a friend.
The fine print: I lied! (Sorry…not totally free). Your cost will be a modest dinner, drinks and delightful conversation with her before or after the game.
He got about 300 responses. And the best part of this is that Yates wants to do a “Final Four” selection showdown at the game itself. Terrible idea, of course, unless you’re thinking of swinging a reality show deal. Then it’s a tremendous idea. Fox Sports:
“We’re doing this on the fly, so I’ll have to discuss that with Jessica,” Yates said. “Since we’re getting the responses we have, I would think maybe, if the participants are willing, we could bring it down to a final four and make that decision at the game — but I don’t know if it’s fair to do that to the guys.
Countdown to movie script being completed about a Florida fan with zero interest in the girl looking only to score a free ticket to the game, then falling in love with the girl and after some hilarious misadventures they get married. Starring Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler.
- Filed Under:
- tennessee volunteers
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco