- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Argument Between Oklahoma And Texas Football Fans Leads To Knife Fight At Applebee’s, Y’all
Today in news reports that are kind of depressing but not really surprising when you think about it: a 29-year-old Oklahoma Sooners fan pulled a knife on a 22-year-old Texas Longhorns fan in a San Antonio Applebee’s during an argument over sports.
The Longhorns fan was taken to the hospital with cuts on his wrists, while the Sooners fan apparently suffered wounds on his arms and torso from his own blade. No word on what was done with their leftover sliders.
See, this is why we can’t have nice things, people. If two gentlemen can’t have an amicable disagreement in a family-style chain restaurant without dueling, then I’m afraid we really are at a point of no return.
“My team is better than yours!”
“No, my team is better than yours!”
:::KNIFE FIGHT IN APPLEBEE’S:::
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles