- STAYING, GOING, OR GONE: The Biggest Moves So Far In NFL Free Agency Action
- Dottie Sandusky Went On The Today Show To Defend Her Convicted Husband
- Violent Hockey Fight Ends In Hug And High-Five?
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Arizona Is Whupping Up On Oregon With Incredible Tandem Interceptions Like This
Welp, so much for Marcus Mariotta’s streak of 343 unintercepted passes. Literally the first play for the Ducks resulted in a highlight for the ages.
[Oregon-Live.com] UA starting strong-side linebacker Scooby Wright picked off Mariota on the game’s first play from scrimmage after it had been deflected first by Oregon receiver Bralon Addison, then saved from falling out of bounds by a Wildcat teammate.
The Wildcats went on to score on the ensuing drive, and currently lead Oregon 21-9. Yikes. Let’s take a look at that pick…
Team work interceptions are perhaps the most heads-up plays in sports. Like header assists in soccer, or multiple-pass alley-oops in basketball, diving out of bounds and having both the dexterity and awareness to bat a pass to your teammate deserves a round of applause, you guys.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success