- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Arizona Is Whupping Up On Oregon With Incredible Tandem Interceptions Like This
Welp, so much for Marcus Mariotta’s streak of 343 unintercepted passes. Literally the first play for the Ducks resulted in a highlight for the ages.
[Oregon-Live.com] UA starting strong-side linebacker Scooby Wright picked off Mariota on the game’s first play from scrimmage after it had been deflected first by Oregon receiver Bralon Addison, then saved from falling out of bounds by a Wildcat teammate.
The Wildcats went on to score on the ensuing drive, and currently lead Oregon 21-9. Yikes. Let’s take a look at that pick…
Team work interceptions are perhaps the most heads-up plays in sports. Like header assists in soccer, or multiple-pass alley-oops in basketball, diving out of bounds and having both the dexterity and awareness to bat a pass to your teammate deserves a round of applause, you guys.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'