- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Arizona Is Whupping Up On Oregon With Incredible Tandem Interceptions Like This
Welp, so much for Marcus Mariotta’s streak of 343 unintercepted passes. Literally the first play for the Ducks resulted in a highlight for the ages.
[Oregon-Live.com] UA starting strong-side linebacker Scooby Wright picked off Mariota on the game’s first play from scrimmage after it had been deflected first by Oregon receiver Bralon Addison, then saved from falling out of bounds by a Wildcat teammate.
The Wildcats went on to score on the ensuing drive, and currently lead Oregon 21-9. Yikes. Let’s take a look at that pick…
Team work interceptions are perhaps the most heads-up plays in sports. Like header assists in soccer, or multiple-pass alley-oops in basketball, diving out of bounds and having both the dexterity and awareness to bat a pass to your teammate deserves a round of applause, you guys.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts