- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
Arkansas has a new logo. It’s a “Razorback.” Except that it’s really just Pumbaa from “The Lion King.”
— SEC Bias (@SEC_Bias) April 22, 2014
It also looks like this guy. Nice hog-nips, Bret.
- Filed Under:
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'