- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
Arkansas has a new logo. It’s a “Razorback.” Except that it’s really just Pumbaa from “The Lion King.”
— SEC Bias (@SEC_Bias) April 22, 2014
It also looks like this guy. Nice hog-nips, Bret.
- Filed Under:
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row