- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Arkansas Intern Injured By Expoding T-Shirt Gun
The University of Arkansas beat Louisiana-Lafayette, 34-14, on Saturday, but the victory came at a heavy cost for the Razorbacks.
The Arkansas athletic department reported that one of their employees was injured when a T-shit gun malfunctioned. A marketing department intern sustained a leg injury and was transported to Washington Regional Medical Center, said the university.
That’ll do, pig. That’ll do.
A loud explosion was heard from the southeast corner of Razorback Stadium while the Ragin’ Cajuns were driving during the first quarter. Following the explosion, emergency medical personnel were seen responding to an injured patient who was taken from the field on a stretcher.
A police officer was seen afterward holding the T-shirt gun, which is used to fire shirts into the crowd.
First Maude Flanders, and now this. Tragic.
- Filed Under:
- arkansas razorbacks
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts