- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Arkansas Intern Injured By Expoding T-Shirt Gun
The University of Arkansas beat Louisiana-Lafayette, 34-14, on Saturday, but the victory came at a heavy cost for the Razorbacks.
The Arkansas athletic department reported that one of their employees was injured when a T-shit gun malfunctioned. A marketing department intern sustained a leg injury and was transported to Washington Regional Medical Center, said the university.
That’ll do, pig. That’ll do.
A loud explosion was heard from the southeast corner of Razorback Stadium while the Ragin’ Cajuns were driving during the first quarter. Following the explosion, emergency medical personnel were seen responding to an injured patient who was taken from the field on a stretcher.
A police officer was seen afterward holding the T-shirt gun, which is used to fire shirts into the crowd.
First Maude Flanders, and now this. Tragic.
- Filed Under:
- arkansas razorbacks
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Provodnikov's Falling Star