- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Arkansas Intern Injured By Expoding T-Shirt Gun
The University of Arkansas beat Louisiana-Lafayette, 34-14, on Saturday, but the victory came at a heavy cost for the Razorbacks.
The Arkansas athletic department reported that one of their employees was injured when a T-shit gun malfunctioned. A marketing department intern sustained a leg injury and was transported to Washington Regional Medical Center, said the university.
That’ll do, pig. That’ll do.
A loud explosion was heard from the southeast corner of Razorback Stadium while the Ragin’ Cajuns were driving during the first quarter. Following the explosion, emergency medical personnel were seen responding to an injured patient who was taken from the field on a stretcher.
A police officer was seen afterward holding the T-shirt gun, which is used to fire shirts into the crowd.
First Maude Flanders, and now this. Tragic.
- Filed Under:
- arkansas razorbacks
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce