- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Worst Time To Get Arrested For Selling Weed Is During Football Practice
Actually, let me amend that headline. Worst times to get arrested for selling weed: 1. While at church, 2. Your presidential inauguration, 3. Football practice. Unfortunately for ECU defensive end Armonty Bryant, he was arrested in the third worst way possible (but at least he wasn’t at church, and is not the President).
Ada police reports state 22-year-old Armonty Bryant was taken into custody during football practice Monday.
Bryant allegedly sold $20 worth of marijuana to an undercover officer on two separate occasions.
Court records show he posted $25,000 and was released from the Pontotoc County Justice Center Tuesday around 1 a.m.
$40 worth of weed? Sold by a college kid to undercover officers? The police in Ada are that bored? We need something, like a peeping tom epidemic or serial cat burglar (like an actual burglar who burgles cats) to give these guys something to do.
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager