- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Worst Time To Get Arrested For Selling Weed Is During Football Practice
Actually, let me amend that headline. Worst times to get arrested for selling weed: 1. While at church, 2. Your presidential inauguration, 3. Football practice. Unfortunately for ECU defensive end Armonty Bryant, he was arrested in the third worst way possible (but at least he wasn’t at church, and is not the President).
Ada police reports state 22-year-old Armonty Bryant was taken into custody during football practice Monday.
Bryant allegedly sold $20 worth of marijuana to an undercover officer on two separate occasions.
Court records show he posted $25,000 and was released from the Pontotoc County Justice Center Tuesday around 1 a.m.
$40 worth of weed? Sold by a college kid to undercover officers? The police in Ada are that bored? We need something, like a peeping tom epidemic or serial cat burglar (like an actual burglar who burgles cats) to give these guys something to do.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story