- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Worst Time To Get Arrested For Selling Weed Is During Football Practice
Actually, let me amend that headline. Worst times to get arrested for selling weed: 1. While at church, 2. Your presidential inauguration, 3. Football practice. Unfortunately for ECU defensive end Armonty Bryant, he was arrested in the third worst way possible (but at least he wasn’t at church, and is not the President).
Ada police reports state 22-year-old Armonty Bryant was taken into custody during football practice Monday.
Bryant allegedly sold $20 worth of marijuana to an undercover officer on two separate occasions.
Court records show he posted $25,000 and was released from the Pontotoc County Justice Center Tuesday around 1 a.m.
$40 worth of weed? Sold by a college kid to undercover officers? The police in Ada are that bored? We need something, like a peeping tom epidemic or serial cat burglar (like an actual burglar who burgles cats) to give these guys something to do.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'