- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Worst Time To Get Arrested For Selling Weed Is During Football Practice
Actually, let me amend that headline. Worst times to get arrested for selling weed: 1. While at church, 2. Your presidential inauguration, 3. Football practice. Unfortunately for ECU defensive end Armonty Bryant, he was arrested in the third worst way possible (but at least he wasn’t at church, and is not the President).
Ada police reports state 22-year-old Armonty Bryant was taken into custody during football practice Monday.
Bryant allegedly sold $20 worth of marijuana to an undercover officer on two separate occasions.
Court records show he posted $25,000 and was released from the Pontotoc County Justice Center Tuesday around 1 a.m.
$40 worth of weed? Sold by a college kid to undercover officers? The police in Ada are that bored? We need something, like a peeping tom epidemic or serial cat burglar (like an actual burglar who burgles cats) to give these guys something to do.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts