- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Worst Time To Get Arrested For Selling Weed Is During Football Practice
Actually, let me amend that headline. Worst times to get arrested for selling weed: 1. While at church, 2. Your presidential inauguration, 3. Football practice. Unfortunately for ECU defensive end Armonty Bryant, he was arrested in the third worst way possible (but at least he wasn’t at church, and is not the President).
Ada police reports state 22-year-old Armonty Bryant was taken into custody during football practice Monday.
Bryant allegedly sold $20 worth of marijuana to an undercover officer on two separate occasions.
Court records show he posted $25,000 and was released from the Pontotoc County Justice Center Tuesday around 1 a.m.
$40 worth of weed? Sold by a college kid to undercover officers? The police in Ada are that bored? We need something, like a peeping tom epidemic or serial cat burglar (like an actual burglar who burgles cats) to give these guys something to do.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy