- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
At Louisiana Tech, Terry Bradshaw Was The Backup Quarterback To Which Reality TV Star?
Phil Robertson (of Duck Dynasty fame) started for two seasons at Louisiana Tech before wandering off into the woods to hunt and fish and be awesome. In three seasons, he was 179-for-411 passing for 2,237 yards, with 12 TDs. You’ve got to remember that in those days, that was a serious amount of aerial football — and his 34 interceptions were pretty much unprecedented. Damn, maybe that’s why he went into the woods.
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?