- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
At Louisiana Tech, Terry Bradshaw Was The Backup Quarterback To Which Reality TV Star?
Phil Robertson (of Duck Dynasty fame) started for two seasons at Louisiana Tech before wandering off into the woods to hunt and fish and be awesome. In three seasons, he was 179-for-411 passing for 2,237 yards, with 12 TDs. You’ve got to remember that in those days, that was a serious amount of aerial football — and his 34 interceptions were pretty much unprecedented. Damn, maybe that’s why he went into the woods.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'