- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
At Louisiana Tech, Terry Bradshaw Was The Backup Quarterback To Which Reality TV Star?
Phil Robertson (of Duck Dynasty fame) started for two seasons at Louisiana Tech before wandering off into the woods to hunt and fish and be awesome. In three seasons, he was 179-for-411 passing for 2,237 yards, with 12 TDs. You’ve got to remember that in those days, that was a serious amount of aerial football — and his 34 interceptions were pretty much unprecedented. Damn, maybe that’s why he went into the woods.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts