- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
At Louisiana Tech, Terry Bradshaw Was The Backup Quarterback To Which Reality TV Star?
Phil Robertson (of Duck Dynasty fame) started for two seasons at Louisiana Tech before wandering off into the woods to hunt and fish and be awesome. In three seasons, he was 179-for-411 passing for 2,237 yards, with 12 TDs. You’ve got to remember that in those days, that was a serious amount of aerial football — and his 34 interceptions were pretty much unprecedented. Damn, maybe that’s why he went into the woods.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts