- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
At Louisiana Tech, Terry Bradshaw Was The Backup Quarterback To Which Reality TV Star?
Phil Robertson (of Duck Dynasty fame) started for two seasons at Louisiana Tech before wandering off into the woods to hunt and fish and be awesome. In three seasons, he was 179-for-411 passing for 2,237 yards, with 12 TDs. You’ve got to remember that in those days, that was a serious amount of aerial football — and his 34 interceptions were pretty much unprecedented. Damn, maybe that’s why he went into the woods.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts