- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Auburn Mascot Briefly Considers Skipping Auburn Game
The worst season for Auburn since 1952 got even more painful Saturday night, as the Tigers went down at home to Texas A&M, 63-21. Auburn is now 1-7, is considering switching to a freshman quarterback, and its coach is on the hot seat. Even the War Eagle isn’t entirely sure he wants to see them play.
- Filed Under:
- auburn tigers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts