- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Auburn Mascot Briefly Considers Skipping Auburn Game
The worst season for Auburn since 1952 got even more painful Saturday night, as the Tigers went down at home to Texas A&M, 63-21. Auburn is now 1-7, is considering switching to a freshman quarterback, and its coach is on the hot seat. Even the War Eagle isn’t entirely sure he wants to see them play.
- Filed Under:
- auburn tigers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts