- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Auburn Mascot Briefly Considers Skipping Auburn Game
The worst season for Auburn since 1952 got even more painful Saturday night, as the Tigers went down at home to Texas A&M, 63-21. Auburn is now 1-7, is considering switching to a freshman quarterback, and its coach is on the hot seat. Even the War Eagle isn’t entirely sure he wants to see them play.
- Filed Under:
- auburn tigers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts