- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Auburn War Eagle Was Clearly Drunk
“Auburn’s long held tradition of their live mascot flying around the stadium hit a slight snag before the Mississippi State game. Spirit, one of the Tigers 3 live eagle mascots, hit the glass in his pre-game flight. He appeared shaken, but completed his dive to the 50-yard line being cheered on by 85 thousand cheering ‘War Eagle!’.”
- Filed Under:
- auburn tigers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts