- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Auburn War Eagle Was Clearly Drunk
“Auburn’s long held tradition of their live mascot flying around the stadium hit a slight snag before the Mississippi State game. Spirit, one of the Tigers 3 live eagle mascots, hit the glass in his pre-game flight. He appeared shaken, but completed his dive to the 50-yard line being cheered on by 85 thousand cheering ‘War Eagle!’.”
- Filed Under:
- auburn tigers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts