- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Auburn War Eagle Was Clearly Drunk
“Auburn’s long held tradition of their live mascot flying around the stadium hit a slight snag before the Mississippi State game. Spirit, one of the Tigers 3 live eagle mascots, hit the glass in his pre-game flight. He appeared shaken, but completed his dive to the 50-yard line being cheered on by 85 thousand cheering ‘War Eagle!’.”
- Filed Under:
- auburn tigers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts