- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Auburn War Eagle Was Clearly Drunk
“Auburn’s long held tradition of their live mascot flying around the stadium hit a slight snag before the Mississippi State game. Spirit, one of the Tigers 3 live eagle mascots, hit the glass in his pre-game flight. He appeared shaken, but completed his dive to the 50-yard line being cheered on by 85 thousand cheering ‘War Eagle!’.”
- Filed Under:
- auburn tigers
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'