- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Audio: Caller To Les Miles’ Radio Show Asks If Jordan Jefferson Will Be Moved To Punter
LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson is under investigation for his role in a Baton Rouge bar fight, one in which he is alleged to have kicked a patron in the head. So it figures a caller to Les Miles‘ first radio show of the season Wednesday night would ask if there were plans to move Jefferson to punter.
The question was initially met with confusion, as neither the host nor Miles knew what the caller meant by “JJ.” After that was cleared up, Miles did manage to answer the question and didn’t appear to get the joke — or didn’t let on that he did.
(Audio from Geaux Zone.)
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'