- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Audio: Caller To Les Miles’ Radio Show Asks If Jordan Jefferson Will Be Moved To Punter
LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson is under investigation for his role in a Baton Rouge bar fight, one in which he is alleged to have kicked a patron in the head. So it figures a caller to Les Miles‘ first radio show of the season Wednesday night would ask if there were plans to move Jefferson to punter.
The question was initially met with confusion, as neither the host nor Miles knew what the caller meant by “JJ.” After that was cleared up, Miles did manage to answer the question and didn’t appear to get the joke — or didn’t let on that he did.
(Audio from Geaux Zone.)
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story