- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Audio: Caller To Les Miles’ Radio Show Asks If Jordan Jefferson Will Be Moved To Punter
LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson is under investigation for his role in a Baton Rouge bar fight, one in which he is alleged to have kicked a patron in the head. So it figures a caller to Les Miles‘ first radio show of the season Wednesday night would ask if there were plans to move Jefferson to punter.
The question was initially met with confusion, as neither the host nor Miles knew what the caller meant by “JJ.” After that was cleared up, Miles did manage to answer the question and didn’t appear to get the joke — or didn’t let on that he did.
(Audio from Geaux Zone.)
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'