- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Audio: Caller To Les Miles’ Radio Show Asks If Jordan Jefferson Will Be Moved To Punter
LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson is under investigation for his role in a Baton Rouge bar fight, one in which he is alleged to have kicked a patron in the head. So it figures a caller to Les Miles‘ first radio show of the season Wednesday night would ask if there were plans to move Jefferson to punter.
The question was initially met with confusion, as neither the host nor Miles knew what the caller meant by “JJ.” After that was cleared up, Miles did manage to answer the question and didn’t appear to get the joke — or didn’t let on that he did.
(Audio from Geaux Zone.)
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Questions for UFC Fighter Chris Weidman
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'