- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Baby Andy Reid Wins Halloween, Plus Other Sports-Related Costumes
We’re getting multiple reports of Aaron Hernandez Halloween costumes: a disturbing if somewhat amusing development as Oct. 31 approaches (see slideshow below). But Baby Andy Reid already has won all the candy. Well played.
Here are some more costumes, some worn by actual athletes. We implore you, America: please dress responsibly this Halloween.
- Filed Under:
- Johnny Manziel
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland