- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Baby Andy Reid Wins Halloween, Plus Other Sports-Related Costumes
We’re getting multiple reports of Aaron Hernandez Halloween costumes: a disturbing if somewhat amusing development as Oct. 31 approaches (see slideshow below). But Baby Andy Reid already has won all the candy. Well played.
Here are some more costumes, some worn by actual athletes. We implore you, America: please dress responsibly this Halloween.
- Filed Under:
- Johnny Manziel
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy