- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Baylor RB Lache Seastrunk Guarantees 2013 Heisman, Is Generally Really Cocky
Lache Seastrunk doesn’t care much for this Johnny Football character. He’s a one-year wonder, Seastrunk thinks; he can’t possibly win a Heisman two years in a row. Ipso facto, Lache Seastrunk will win the 2013 Heisman Trophy. He guarantees it.
“I’m going to win the Heisman. I’m going to win it in 2013,” Seastrunk told the Sporting News this week. “If I don’t, I’m going to get very close. I’m shooting for that goal. I will gladly say it.”
Well, he backtracked a bit. But that’s still a guarantee.
Lache, in addition to his disdain for Señor Fútbol Americano, is not a fan of Braxton Miller, Marquise Lee, or any other supposed 2013 Heisman frontrunners. And he especially dislikes De’Anthony Thomas. Who says he’s so fast?
“I feel like there’s no back who can do what I do,” he told the Sporting News. “I know I’m the fastest back in the country. I know I’m the best back in the country. Nobody’s going to work harder.”
Yeah, De’Anthony Thomas is probably faster. But Seastrunk isn’t crazy, and he’s really, really good. And I don’t need to reference that other Baylor dude that wasn’t on anyone’s pre-season Heisman watch lists and won the award not long ago to support his case.
Is it smart to guarantee a Heisman? Probably not, but Lache gon’ Lache, and now we’ll see if he can back it up and win a Heisman on a mediocre team that will probably give up around 40 points per game, again. If he can pull an RGIII plus the added guarantee-swag: kudos. Kudos, Lache; kudos.
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy